Moana Services provides a full range of ship agency and representation services, with a primary focus of full cargo agency attendance. We represent charterers, ship owners and operators, and other parties contracted to a ship.
We have well established and independent working relationships with all stevedores, government agencies, and waterfront vendors in the ports we serve. This enables us to turn ships around quickly and efficiently.
We understand the importance of strong communication and accessibility. Our staff is equipped with the latest technological resources to sustain seamless flow of information and contact with all contracted parties.
Our agency services include:
Ship agency Attendance
- On-board attendance of vessels
- Customs clearance
- Compliance with government agencies
- Cargo documentation
- Arrangement of inspections and surveys
- Communications coordination
- Cash delivery to vessels
- Attendance to crew
- Delivery of spare parts
- Coordination of bunkering
- Security arrangements
- Verification of proformas and disbursement accounts
- Receipt of funding and vendor payments
- Documentation review and management
- Monitoring cargo and vessel movements
Logistics and specialized services include:
- Supervisory services for bulk, break bulk, and project cargo loading operations
- Coordination of coastwise
- Warehouse and logistics management services
- Freight forwarding services, including ocean, air & ground freight.